General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. Applicability of conditions
All transactions (offers, deliveries, services, etc.) with ONÉ LÅB (onelabshop.ch) are carried out exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions. By ordering goods or services, these conditions are deemed to have been accepted. Deviating general or purchase conditions of the buyer do not apply. Deviations from these terms and conditions are only effective if confirmed in writing by Onelab.
2. Offer and conclusion of contract
1. The presentation on the onelabshop.ch website does not represent a legally binding offer; it is a non-binding and non-committal online catalog. Only with your order do you make a binding offer. This is only considered a binding contract after written confirmation by onelabshop.ch (upon payment request or delivery).
2. A customer-initiated order is therefore considered a binding offer for the customer. The automatic order confirmation (by email) after the order is triggered is not yet a contract acceptance.
3. The information in our sales documents (drawings, illustrations, dimensions, weights and other services) is only intended as a guide and does not represent a guarantee of properties unless they are expressly designated as binding in writing.
4. If a buyer exceeds his credit limit by ordering, we are released from our delivery obligation.
5. Onelabshop.ch does not assume a procurement risk, even in a sales contract for a generic product. Onelabshop.ch is only obligated to deliver from its inventory. Otherwise, the contract is considered to have fallen through ex tunc.
3. Right of revocation
1. If you live in a country where a statutory right of revocation is provided, you can revoke your declaration of intent within 14 days without giving any reason in writing (e.g. by letter or email, or - if the goods have already been delivered - by returning the goods). The deadline begins after receipt of a revocation instruction that meets the legal requirements, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient.
2. In the event of a valid revocation, the mutual performances received must be returned. Compensation for use already made must be made.
4. Order confirmation
1. You will receive the order confirmation after completing the ordering process delivered by email.
1. The following prices apply: For stock goods, the price fixed at the time of the order. In the case of delivery bottlenecks and procurement, the daily price on the order day applies.
2. The prices are, unless otherwise stated, in Swiss francs excluding value-added tax, any customs duties and any other levies and duties
6. Delivery and Performance Time
1. Delivery dates and deadlines are non-binding unless otherwise agreed in writing. The indication of specific delivery dates and deadlines by onelabshop.ch is subject to the correct and timely supply by onelabshop.ch's suppliers and manufacturers, and subject to the fact that neither force majeure nor third-party influences prevent or delay timely delivery. If the performance obstacle lasts for more than 4 weeks beyond the originally applicable delivery times, both parties are entitled to withdraw from the contract. Further claims, especially for damages, do not exist. As a rule, the goods are delivered within Switzerland within one week. Delivery deadlines of up to 4 weeks may occur abroad.
7. Default of Acceptance
1. If the buyer refuses acceptance of the delivery items after the expiration of a deadline set for him or declares that he does not want to take delivery of the goods, onelabshop.ch can refuse to fulfill the contract and demand damages for non-performance. Onelabshop.ch is entitled to demand either 25% of the agreed purchase price or the reimbursement of the actually incurred damages from the buyer as damages.
1. Complaints regarding damage, delay, loss, or poor packaging must be reported within 14 days of receipt of the goods shipment.
1. The warranty according to the following provisions is 2 years unless otherwise agreed in writing. The warranty period begins on the delivery date.
2. If our operating or maintenance instructions are not followed, changes are made, parts are replaced, or consumables are used that do not conform to the original specifications, any warranty will be void if the defect is due to this. This also applies if the defect is due to improper use, storage and handling of the goods, or interference from third parties.
3. Insignificant deviations from guaranteed properties of the goods do not trigger any warranty rights.
4. Liability for normal wear and tear, as well as consumables/accessories/included material is excluded.
5. Warranty claims against onelabshop.ch are only available to the immediate buyer and are not transferable.
1. For returns, we require that the affected item be returned to ONÉ LÅB, Birseckstrasse 8, 4142 Münchenstein within 14 days, along with a detailed description of the reason and a copy of the invoice with which the goods were delivered. Shipping costs are to be borne by the buyer.
11. Retention of title
1. The delivered goods remain the property of onelabshop.ch until full payment is made.
1. Payment must be made in advance and is only considered to have been made when we have access to the amount.
13. Limitation of liability
1. Claims for damages are excluded against us and our performance or agents, unless there is intentional or grossly negligent behavior. Any liability is rejected for consequential damages.
14. Data protection
1. Onelabshop.ch is entitled to process the data obtained with regard to the business relationships or in connection with these, about the buyer, whether from the buyer himself or from third parties, in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act.
2. Personal customer data is treated confidentially and not passed on to third parties.
15. Applicable law / jurisdiction
1. The contractual relationship between the customer and onelabshop.ch is subject exclusively to Swiss material law, excluding international norms, in particular the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (United Nations Convention of April 11, 1980).
2. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes between the customer and onelabshop.ch is Baselland.